Pragmatic 50: Accidental Clicking
23rd December 2014
John Siracusa Related Links:
- Dr. Pascarelli’s Complete Guide to Repetitive Strain Injury: What You Need to Know About RSI and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Emil Pascarelli M.D.: 9780471388432: Amazon.com: Books
- ASSH.org and Hand-e > Home
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI)
- Types of repetitive strain injury
- Preventing and Managing RSI
- UCLA Ergonomics - Standing vs. Sitting at Work
- Typing Errors - Reason.com
- Cornell: Effects of Chair Armrest Design on Wrist Posture
- Fact of Fiction? The Legend of the QWERTY Keyboard | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian
- Click this: All about mechanical keyboards and why you need one | PCWorld
- Mechanical Keyboard Guide
- Scissor Switch
- Keyboard Technology
- Comparing Mechanical, Membrane and Scissor-Switch Membrane Keyboards - Ergopedia.ca, the Ergonomic Encyclopedia
- ripometer - MechanicalKeyboards
Apps To Help You Get Up:
Trackpads and Mice:
- Analyzing the Ergonomics: Trackpads Versus Mice | Mac|Life
- The Trackpad(tm) - A Study on User Comfort and Performance POSTER
- Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (Right-hand) - Apple Store (U.S.)
Lynda.com is the easy and affordable way to learn where you can instantly stream thousands of courses created by experts in their fields of business, software, web development, graphic design and lots more. Visit the URL below to get a free 10-day trial. If you’ve ever wanted to learn something new, what are you waiting for?
Visit lynda.com/pragmatic to learn more.
If you’ve ever worked in a corporate environment, you know how painful intranets can be. Often times they are poorly designed repositories of stale information, and people wind up avoiding them by just emailing file attachments back and forth.
Igloo Software is an intranet you’ll actually like. It’s built with easy-to-use apps, like file sharing, blogs, calendars and task management, and it works on any device – from your laptop to your tablet to your phone. Best of all, you don’t need to hire a team of developers for just one small change. The drag-and-drop interface and WYSIWYG editor make it as easy to update as the consumer apps you use at home.
Sign up today - It’s free to use with up to 10 people.
Visit igloosoftware.com/pragmatic to learn more.