Pragmatic 54: Stop Rubbing Your Reader Against My Butt
24th January 2015
Related TechDistortion Articles:
T-Shirt Direct Link:
Previous Pragmatic Episode Links:
- Episode 1: Faraday’s Cage
- Episode 44: Order A Steak and Get A Piece Of Rat
- Episode 47: Interrogation Signal
- "…removed Google Analytics from my site…" Marco Arment
- Which wrist to wear your watch on
- Right- and left-hand traffic
- Hacker’s Demo Shows How Easily Credit Cards Can Be Read Through Clothes And Wallets
- Shielded wallets not necessary
- Credit card
- World’s first magnetic strip credit card to go under the hammer
- The Codabar Check
If you’re looking for some Mac software that can do Many Tricks remember to specifically visit the URL below for more information about their amazingly useful apps.
Visit manytricks.com/pragmatic and use the Coupon Code (listen to the episode to get the code) for 25% off the total price of your order. Hurry it’s only for a limited time!
Lynda.com is the easy and affordable way to learn where you can instantly stream thousands of courses created by experts in their fields of business, software, web development, graphic design and lots more. Visit the URL below to get a free 10-day trial. If you’ve ever wanted to learn something new, what are you waiting for?
Visit lynda.com/pragmatic to learn more.
RSS ITUNES GOOGLE PLAY STITCHER IHEART RADIO TUNEIN RADIO OVERCAST POCKETCASTS CASTRO