Pragmatic 34: My Code’s Nicer Than Your Code
24th August 2014
- Code Complete by Steve McConnell
- Can Commented Out Code be Valuable? ArsTechnica
- How do I deal with a team member who refuses to make comments in code? ArsTechnica
- How To Write Unmaintainable Code
- Things You Should Never Do, Part 1: Joel on Software
- I Hate My Code
- "…Hobgoblin of Little Minds…"
You’ve tried a calculator and a spreadsheet but if you haven’t tried Soulver yet you’re missing out on a great app that fits perfectly with the way your brain actually thinks about a calculation. Soulver is available through both Mac and iOS App Stores but be sure to follow the link below to help support the show.
Visit acqualia.com/soulver to learn more.
Hue Party by Space Nation:
If you have LIFX or Philips Hue light bulbs, Hue Party can control them and add some neat effects. It’s a free app for up to 2 bulbs.
Visit hueparty.com/pragmatic to learn more.
RSS ITUNES GOOGLE PLAY STITCHER IHEART RADIO TUNEIN RADIO OVERCAST POCKETCASTS CASTRO